I get up at six o’clock. I turn on the TV, and I see "Muy Buenos Dias", after I take a shower and I get dressed. I have breakfast and brush my teeth, after I pick up my books and say good bye to my grandmother. I turn on my motorcycle and leave the house.
I arrive at university and I take English class. After I go to Spanish class. I have lunch and I go home. When I arrive at home I say hello and I play videogames. After I read a book and have dinner. After I see TV I go to the bed.
The conversation
I spoke with Jorge. He is 19 years old and he study civil engineering. He is from Tierra Alta, Cordoba but He lives in Belen San Bernardo. His favorite sport is the soccer. He likes playing pool and poker. He likes drinking beer and ron.
He has a beautiful girlfriend and He love her a lot.
He takes one hour to arriving to the university. He stays five hours at university. He doesn`t like to sleep at university he prefers sleeping at home.
When He is sad, He drinks ron and plays dominoes.
In vacations he goes to the coast because his family are there. He goes to the sea to swimming and he go to the disco. He likes very much the vallenata music.
domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
GOOD JOB, BUT THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES RELATED TO THE THIRD PERSON, REMEMBER TO ADD "S" TO THE VERB.
Publicar un comentario